Saturday 23 April 2011

43

I feel uncomfortable being sure.
It's rare.
And yet I'm here. Sure. Clear. Understanding.
Surprised... But sure.
Makes me cautious, because this can never last.
It only makes me wonder what is next to come, what is next to be deciphered.
What will bring me back to discontent.
It is confusing waking up, and realizing nothing is wrong, and you are safe.
It is confusing to meet nothing, when you push past the doors you had avoided.
It is uncomfortable to be in a sure state of mind.
And... and I don't know why.
Perhaps because when you don't know for sure where the trouble lies.
Perhaps all this time you've had your back unknowingly turned to it.
It means when it strikes, you're blind.
I suppose that's the cause of my discomfort, I don't know where my next downfall shall arise.
I am unprepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment