Saturday 19 March 2011

18

I'm sitting here, right leg rested across left, my feet pressed against cold tile flooring, and I'm just... swaying to music.
With no intention, no desire, no need, no cause... Merely content.. to be content.
I love days like these. Because.. They don't feel like days.
They feel like I'm trapped.. No... They feel like this uncontrolled freedom within one second of time. A second of time that is frozen still, that lives outside of light and dark, emotions and memories, consequences and worries. This second.. this silent explosion of freedom within time... It feels as if it will never end.
I sit here, white light from the computer screen lining my face, curving against my nose, reaching points in my eyes it chooses to reflect upon, and I just.. stay here.
I'm so free.
I'm so free, in this second of euphoria and music.
I'm free of pain, and of worry. I'm free of tomorrow, and I'm free of yesterday.
I'm free of the future. There is nothing but this second.
And I can never give this mood a name. It has nothing, happily. It is... it is a mood in which removes the entire outside world, wraps you in a cocoon of pleasant freedom, and just allows you for a few hours, to feel: "This is it."
And this is it.
This feeling of electricity in my lungs, running along my veins, circling across my ribs, bubbling in my throat, resting against my heavy eyelids... It's the realization that for one second that lives across hours, Everything is going to be OK.
Everything is going to be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment